The following are some of the loose motion home remedies that you can try out if you are suffering from bouts of loose motion or loose stools. While some people had a question, how to stop loose motion. In this article, we will discuss home remedies for loose motion.
1. Mustard Seeds: Mustard seeds are found to have certain antibacterial properties that will be effective loose motion home remedies in treating loose stools.
2. Lemonade: Lemon juice has anti-inflammatory properties that will help in easily clearing the stomach. It is one of the tried and tested home remedies for a loose motion for many decades.
3. Pomegranate: Pomegranate is a fruit that will help in reducing the loose motion problems that you are suffering from effectively.
4. Methi Or Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek has antibacterial and antifungal properties and is also an excellent loose motion home remedies to fight loose stools.
5. Honey: Honey is a natural medicine that can cure a lot of health problems and is very effective loose motion home remedies.
6. Buttermilk: Buttermilk is considered to be a health drink in India and is very effective in soothing the digestive system and bringing it back on track. The acid in the buttermilk has the ability to fight bacteria and germs and to soothe your digestive system.
7. Sago: Sago is known to be an effective ingredient that will help in reducing stomach pains and also to improve digestion.
8. Prepare A Healthy Drink: If you still had a question in your mind that how to stop loose motion then, drink that is made by mixing turmeric powder, curry leaves and salt in the water will be very effective in getting rid of loose motion. Curd has antibacterial properties and turmeric powder has anti-inflammation properties. Curry leaves are also a very healthy ingredient that is used in Indian cuisine a lot.
9. Liquidate Your Body: If you are suffering from severe loose motion, then you are bound to get dehydrated very soon. Hence, it is very important for you to stay hydrated at all times, especially when you are suffering from loose motion.
10. Mint And Honey: Mint leaves have been used since ancient times to treat loose motions or diarrhea. It has antibacterial properties and helps in quick digestion. It can be given in any form. You can even chew one or two mint leaves every day after meals to help in the digestion of your food. This will prevent you from suffering loose motions.
11. Bael Leaf Powder: Bael leaves and the bael fruit which is also known as wood apple is found to be an excellent ingredient that will help in soothing stomach muscles and help in reducing loose motion problems.
12. Bottle Gourd Juice: Bottle gourd juice is an excellent drink that must be given to people suffering from loose motions as it will help in retaining the water content in the body and prevent the body from getting dehydrated.
13. Dry Ginger Powder: Ginger has antifungal and antibacterial properties and also helps in soothing the stomach pains apart from improving digestion. It is an excellent to take for loose motion home remedies.
14. Take Rest: If you are suffering from severe bouts of loose motion due to food poisoning, then it is advisable that you take complete rest for two days as there is every chance for your body to go weak due to loose motion and dehydration.
15. Raw Papaya: Raw papaya is found to be effective in treating loose motions. It will help in easing stomach pain as well as reduce stomach cramps.
16. Avoid Milk: Products: It is vital that you totally avoid milk and milk products for at least three to four days unit you fully recover from the loose motion bout. The intestines will not be able to digest milk and milk products during loose motion and consuming them will lead to an increase in loose motion. Foods to avoid:
17. Starch Rich Foods: If you have just recovered from a bout of loose motion it is ideal that you take starch-rich foods for a couple of days to ease your stomach and to help in easy digestion. Some of the foods that you can take if your are suffering from loose motion:
18. Chamomile Tea: Tea made from chamomile flowers is very effective in treating inflammation of the intestines and will work on your body to reduce loose motion problems. It will help in improving the upset digestive system very quickly.
Are you suffering very badly from an upset stomach? Do you want to know the ideal home remedies to treat loose motion that you can try to get rid of loose motion problems? Or you have a question like how to stop loose motion? Then, all you need to do is to try out some of the above-mentioned home remedies to easily get relief from loose motion problems and stomach pains.
Update From Lybrate: To keep your gut health on track and to avoid constipation and gastric troubles, we suggest you buy Gut Care products available on Lybrate at affordable prices.