Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I have done all test like Urine routine Urine culture Soctrul doppler Usg of whole abdomen Semen analysis And there is nothing in tests expect cystitis and kidney stone.(5 mm) I am facing these problems 1. Urine is coming with flow but when I am on end I feel like I have to pee more and when I force small amount of urine come. 2. I have foreskin and when I stretched it bad smell come. 3. masturbation is not so enjoyable now I feel no pleasure or little bit. 4. While masturbation when I am going to ejaculate after ejaculated I feel some amount is remaining or I tried to ejaculate but not succeed. 5. My erection is fine but whenever I have an erection I feel urinate and aftee urinate I loose up my erection. 6. Sometimes testicles are loose and hanging and that time weak erection and no erection. 7. I am not addicted to masturbation and I had a big penis but I think it decrease by 1 inch. Habits No smoking No drinking No fast food No sex yet My dox said I have to drink a lot of water there is nothing just a stone and little infection but I am worried about my future sex life.

No problem in sex life but cystitis create these retention you consult one time urologist now use kheera kakri seed with mooli ras to stone and uti.