I have cold and mouth ulcers (in throat) since few days. Please suggest some medication. Can I use folvite tablets for mouth ulcers?

I have cold and mouth ulcers (in throat) since few days. ...
The diagnosis of ulcer is important. Once diagnosed you can start treatment. Stress, vitamin deficiency, crohns disease, certain medications, idiopathic cause, anemia etc can cause ulcers .Visit a oral medicine specialist diagnose your ulcers and start treatment. Treatment options includes vitamin b supplements, topical anesthetic agents, mouth washes, laser therapy, immunotherapy etc. Taking this tablet will not completely solve your problem, I suggest you to findout reason why you get ulcers then you start medications under doctors guidance.
THE reason for the ulcer should be known meanwhile you can start with vit B complex medication and consult a doctor Avoid spicy food and plenty of water.
Yes you can use ,along with you can apply hexigel tube on it.
U can go for b complex with vit C for 15 day. Check the cause of mouth ulcer recurring mouth ulcer are some time due to iron deficiency also.
Hello, you can apply baking soda or do baking soda in water mouth rinses. This will help to heal your ulcers. If it still persists, you need to consult a physician and get your Vitamin B levels checked. If required take supplements for it.