Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

After 7 years of long diagnosis doctors finally declared that my uncle is suffering from Amyloidosis. Initially he was wrongly diagnosed as Rheumatoid Arthritis patient by the doctors of CMC and Gangaram Hospital. Doctors prescribed him to take 24 nos of Bortezomib 2 mg injection. But after taking all the injections there is not any remarkable improvement. I want to know is there any treatment available in our country to cure it? Kindly help us. Thanks.

2Doctors Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment
View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details