Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh ChodaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be knowledgeable. Dear doc, thanks for the ans.the artical was quiet helpful but please tell the reason behind the problems and also how i can get a clean n clear face back.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be very helpful. I am thankful to Dr for his valuable tip which is very important for me. Thank you..... I can't express in words what Dr has suggested me. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be saved my life, helped me improve my health, nurturing, professional and practical. mera kan bohat dinose beh raha kya karu
Ajay Kumar Gupta
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks very much Kolkata mai aap ka koi chamber hai to betaye.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. thanku sir....ur ans was soo understanding.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be thorough. meko jab pimple hote the to wo me galti se fod diya karta tha iske liye
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be knowledgeable. Thank you so much :) will definitely let know the improvement :)
he is one of great and experienced dr. always ready to help and he is not only good dr. but also very kind person as we personally felt.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be very helpful. I have no BP,diabetes but taking parox tablets from past 2years
Doctor choda I am Shweta who is your colleague at rsby mole... Want know remedies for white discharge.. As I having the same problem
Dr. Rajesh Choda provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks, but dear doc mera chehra hi nhi poori body ka colour down ho gya h.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be caring. Plz sir name any best desensitising cream without side effects
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be very helpful. Tnks but tell me for how many months should i take this
Dr. Rajesh Choda provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned and knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be knowledgeable. Sir till how much period I have continue tht medicine
Dr. Rajesh Choda provides answers that are very helpful and inspiring. I m sick it at this time so it's very thankful for me
Dr. Rajesh Choda provides answers that are knowledgeable. may i know that herbal product name and from where i can get that
Dr. Rajesh Choda provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thank you so much doctor
Dr. Rajesh Choda provides answers that are very helpful. thank you doctor I will take these precautions given by you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be saved my life. Which type of direction of using tila oil
Dr. Rajesh Choda provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and inspiring. Thanks for suggestion sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Choda to be helped me improve my health. Thank you Sir...!!
INDIAN SCENE OF FESTIVALS AND USE OF EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL:
With festival season approaching fast, the use of Alcohol goes beyond normal consumption limits by otherwise normal alcohol drinkers. Members of societies which forbid alocohol drinking also are seen tempted towards fun by relaxing, intoxicating and inebriating themselves by use of alcohol.
.Alcoholism is a major health and social problem throughout the world though it is a major cause of motor accidents particularly for young people.
GLOBAL SCENE OF ALCOHOLISM:
Alcoholism is a major health and social problem throuhout the globe though it is amjor cause of motor accidents and incidental deaths particularly for young people. The consumption of alcohol has existed in human society since time immemorial. In modern world all types of alcoholic beverages are freely available in global market.
Heavy drinkers suffer from HANGOVER which is a collection of signs and symptoms linked with recent bouts of heavy drinking. Hangovers may occur at any time of the day but commonly the morning the night of heavy or excess drinking and person may experience:
1. Physical symptoms: headache, dizziness, sickness, sleepyness, thirsty and confused
CURE AND PREVENTION:
Modern science clearly indicates that there is no cure but resting, drinking water and replacing electrolytes by food may help. Generally symptoms go away after 24 hrs. Preventive measure is responsible drinking.
EFFECTS ON LIVER:
Drinking heavy and excess alcohol can increase your risk of developing alcoholic liver disease e.g. fatty liver, alcoholic hepatitis, chronic hepatitis, liver fibrosis/ cirrhosis etc. When liver tries to breakdown alcohol, the resultant chemical reaction can damage its cells. Similarly heavy alcohol damages intestinal lining/ intestines thereby allowing gut bacteria to enter liver causing inflammation and scarring of liver. When regular excesses in drinking is the way of life, you may guess what can be the worst in a particular person.
AYURVEDA's PERSPECTIVE FOR PREVENTION and CURE:
Ayurveda has clear opinion and rules on the use of Madya - the Alcohol. Ayurveda has defined views on npreparation of Herbal wines called Asavas and Arishtas. Western Herbalism also uses tinctures etc in the same way as Ayurveda to extract active ingradients of herbs.
In Ayurveda MADATYA ROGA is associated with effects of alcoholism. Ayurveda's herbal bitters like Neem, Guduchi, Bhuiamla, Kalmegh, Amla and many others not only protect and cure liver inflammation by Pittavirechan and detoxification but there are other home remedies like dates, raisins, Kokum butter, tamarind fruit, pomegranates, Amla etc which may be combined as powder and taken with 100ml of boiled, cooled water. It may be taken soon after alcohol intake or at bed time or in the morning. Make it fresh because it cant be stored for long. Amalvetas,Tvak, Ela, Marich, Safed Jeera, Souvarchal Namak, Vrikshamala, Sugar effectively overcomes hangover.
SO I MAY SAY THAT RESONSIBLE DRINKING AND USE OF HERBS ARE WISER STEPS TO COMBAT EFFECTS OF ALCOHOLISM.
Customised and readymade Ayurvedic Solutions are available for prevention and cure of Hangover and Liver affliction.
Mere periods ho rahe hai 22 sep se Mai hamesha 2 din mai thk ho jati hu is baar 4 din ho gae thik nhi hue bleeding ho rhe hai jyda jyda multiload bhe lagi hue hai mere. Mai kya karu.
Cramp everyday to the right side of navel. Appendicitis is already done in 2007. Stool is not well formed. Sometimes just after food there will be need to go to washroom.
My 10 month old boy vomited thrice in a row He had sorry for dinner, post which he was given 3 to 4 pieces of papaya by someone. He vomited the papaya and mother's milk. Please let know what we should give him He is asleep now. But we are worried on what to give him when he wakes up of hunger.
How to remove soap scum from my skin, I want to know how to remove it, I now know I can prevent it by getting a water softener but how to remove it now that I already have it.
I am new to yoga so what are do and don't before yoga? Which are best times how many times a day, I have these asasnas in which order should I do them? Suryanamaskara, tadasana, upward and downward dog sequence, cat and camel pose, shoulder stand, sukasana, Bhujangasana, trikonasana, sarvangasa, forward bending. And the time to perform each and interval between them?
I have tightness in right side of throat and x ray show elongated styloid process in left side but ct scan shows both sides are elongated. What is best medicine.
I am having mouth ulcers almost every time. What r d reasons for it? Should I undergo for a routine blood n urine test? Please suggest. Thanks.
I have difficulty in opening mouth and burning sensation. For the last 3 months I feel pain inside the inner part (between inner side of chick and gum of teeth) and in my neck also. I had a tobacco chewing habit for the last four years. Can you suggest whom should I consult? Is there any chance of presence of cancer?
I am having problem in urinating. My urine flow has slowed down and at the end of completion its coming in droplets also.
Hi I 37 years old I am diabetic since 13 years. On insulin twice a day. I had angiogram 2 years ago with one blockage of 60%. I was a smoker but its been 2 years I have quit smoking completely. Now the medicines I am taking is metocard xl twice a day. clopitab A 75 once and tonact 40 once. My question is I feel good now but how long do I have to take these tablets. Ll.
I am every morning weakness in my body and cough in chest and my nose is always draining water and eye drain water in every morning please give some advice.
Sir, my hight is 5.2 and I want to increase my height with Ayurveda treatment please help me how to increase my height and my age 18 can I increase my height.
Dear doctor, 24 year old, 5 august is my periods days 45 days over my periods is not came nd since 3 days when im gng to urine small amount black blood clot seen once in mrg time in 3 days nd Yesterday some bleed came but today not came any bleeding please tell me my periods are came please tell if im getting periods are not please help me wat is having to me.
- Facial skin fairness and desire to have acne-less and blemishes-less face has been a need of men and women (esp. young girls) since time immemorial. Modern market forces exploited this demand by selling chemicalized and synthetic facial creams without caring for side - effects to the users. Users also, in a quest to get quick remedies, became careless and ruined their skin tone and glow for years in most of the cases.
- Its a good sign now that people have understood the principles and benefits of Ayurveda and demand for these things have increased manifold in recent decade.
- But frankly speaking, it will benefit those perfectly and GUARANTEEDLY who follow the basic principles laid down for taking such treatment.
- Cleansing the intestines, detoxification of the body, controlling and modifying food habits, following the intake of medicines with permissible vehicles (Anupaana) i.e. some herbs to be taken with water, some with honey, some with turmeric or honey as per DOSHAS vitiation. Then timing of taking medicines such as before or after food or mid way of food intake are important.
- Avoiding certain foods or food combos are very important. In acne and blemishes salt is to be taken in restricted quantity -or not at all- to get rapid benefits. Similarly certain do's if advised such as taking certain herbs, foods etc, if instructed, should be followed such as Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) or Neem decoction, turmeric milk etc should be honoured.
- Cleansing the intestines by soft laxatives and herbal bitters doing 'pittavirechan' (bile excretion), raktashodhan (blood purification) by certain simple Kwathas (Decoctions) of herbal combos, application of facial scubs and packs by 'Varnyadi Gana' herbs (classic herbal group of ten herbs advised in Ayurveda) are of unique importance.
- As we see in day to day interactions, people are not very careful about following the restrictions of food such as salt as told above or avoiding 'abhishyandi' (channel blockers such as curd) food. There's still no side effect but expected response period or degree of effect certainly goes down. However in Rasa Chikitsa (calcined metals and precious stones) 'Anupaana' gains more importance else some unwanted effects may be seen.
- So its better to follow Vaidya's (Ayurvedic Doctor's) instructions for any kind of Ayurvedic treatment. When you are using herbs for BEAUTY, it becomes more important to follow the instructions so that effects and perception are clearly visible in shortest possible time period.