Hi, I am a 25 year old male. My recent total cholesterol level shot up to 300. No family history of heart disease. Please suggest is there is a risk for heart attack and what precautions I need to take.

This information is not sufficient enough to calculate your risk of heart attack. Every individual's risk for heart attack varies and is dependent on multiple factors like Family history, Physical exercise, eating habits, smoking, drinking, Cholesterol, Diabetes, Gender etc. Absence of risk factor does not rule out the risk of heart attack, it simply decreases it. Your Cholesterol is definitely very high. After a thorough physical examination and evaluating your blood reports we will be able to guide you correctly about precautions and treatments. However, start making healthy lifestyle choices today in the form of diet modification (get a detailed diet consult for a low fat, low sugar diet) and start exercising daily, begin gradually and increase to 45 mins everyday. You can still heal yourself without medications if you become healthy. Repeat the cholesterol levels after 6 weeks of these above mentioned lifestyle changes, if levels are still deranged you will need medications.
no need to worry. just keep cholesterol levels in control. avoid smoking, alcohol if present. take tab. Laguna daily. do regular exercise, avoid junk foods.