My mom has diabetes from last 2 years. She daily takes medicine named as glycomet gp2 for diabetes. 2 days ago when her blood test is taken, her blood glucose level shown as 340 So my question. Is whether 340 diabetes can be controlled be tablet or is there any need to take insulin injection.

since her glucose level s high...insulin plus medications aids in the quicker control of glucose level..follow a strict diet cutting down all sugars n simple carbos..make sure u take a good amount of protein and vitamins in the form of veggies...take fenugreek seeds soaked in water..it helps in combating constipation n also hav a good control over ur diabetes...consult ur diabetologist n discuss ur insu lin dosage...
Insulin.
It may require both but this is clear that diabetes is not controlled and this is not good in long term better consult a specialist.
Hello, With such values she has to get support grow insulin and medicines. Speak to the endocrinologist, she is likely to need both. Atleast temporarily. A.