I am 5'6 ft and my weight is 67 kg and I'm 22 years old boy. I was suffering from Jaundice 5 months back but I was cured, I used drink and smoke before having Jaundice after the illness I left drinking but sometimes I do smoke on empty stomach. Now, I am unable to drink tea in empty stomach or full stomach neither take cold drinks, I vomit it out after few min, Assam, India, I am 5'6 ft and my weight is 67 kg and I'm 22 years old boy. I was suffering from Jaundice 5 months back but I was cured, I used drink and smoke before having Jaundice after the illness I left drinking but sometimes I do smoke on empty stomach. Now, I am unable to drink tea in empty stomach or full stomach neither take cold drinks, I vomit it out after few mins and colors less liquid comes out with bitter taste. I had problem with my throat as well I was under medication and got well. But, again I am having this mild problem after 2 weeks even after getting cured sometimes after having meal I feel like there is something in my neck. And, I feel my food is not digested. And, I am having this semi- loose motion. Please help.

Jaundice is not a disease but rather a sign that can occur in many different diseases. Jaundice is the yellowish staining of the skin and sclera (the whites of the eyes) that is caused by high levels in blood of the chemical bilirubin. The colour of the skin and sclera vary depending on the level of bilirubin. When the bilirubin level is mildly elevated, they are yellowish. When the bilirubin level is high, they tend to be brown. With the exception of the treatments for specific causes of jaundice mentioned previously, the treatment of jaundice usually requires a diagnosis of the specific cause of the jaundice and treatment directed at the specific cause, Symptomatic Homeopathy medicines helps to cure almost all type of jaundice.