Hi, I am 22 years old. Mostly I suffered in throat infections. It leads to cold and fever. What to do to prevent this throat pain? I have no problem in ear. But the sinusitis problem in nose slightly. Nasal bone slightly dislocated in right nose.

Hi,
I am 22 years old. Mostly I suffered in throat infect...
Hello. As per your conditions I would like advice to take NAsyakarma Ayurveda Ttreament among the Panchakarma therapy will be benificial. Kindly search nearest Panchkarma Ayurveda Physician and consult. Get well soon.
Hi,
Recurrent infections and information of throat is due to your low immune system. You actually need to boost your immune mechanism, to fight and overcomes from recurrent infections. Use regular home remedies instead immune supressers. Ayurveda to build your defence mechanism strong and undefeated. Live long with health. Detoxify your body from previously used chemicals. You may contact me in private.
Hi,
Surgery is a good option for you.