Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Consult Online
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

Dear sir, My age 28, I have gynecomastia problem (Man boobs. I have used Zendol Capsules for two months. But not cure. I have to marry after 40 Days. If I fo Surgery to get rid of man boobs. gynecomastia. I not take shirt in public. Not swim. I am very upset. I am in secunderabad. Pls give me advice. After 40 days I have to marry. But I fear for my gynecomastia problem. May be everybody knows in my marriage. So if I do surgery. After how many days. I have to marry. If I do surgery no body knows? Thanks

2Doctors Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Surgery treatment
View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details


View All