But my husband gets anger whenever I want to share things. As you rightly said communication matters but sometimes I do not understand what he tries to communicate when I ask him for the next time he gets anger on me and scolds me. Secondly he does not share anything with me he shares all good and bad to his mother only, which is quite hurting me. I feel that he does not know to balance between mother and wife. Moreover we do not have privacy to talk to each since my mother in law sleeps with us. It is just become routine come to office, go home work, take care of your kid, sleep and next day your routine begins. I seriously do not know whether he loves me or not. I do not know how to come out of this issue. Am getting depressed since I do not have a supporting hand at home. Please tell me how to go about it. I tend to forget many things nothing is getting registered in my mind. Sometimes I feel lonely frustrated and feel why am living on this earth. Please counsel me on this issue and how should I live.

The important thing in communication is listening. So, if you are not listening with rapt attention, especially since he hardly used to communicate, then quite naturally he will get angry. If you are serious about wanting the communication, then pay close attention and pass some good and interesting remarks when he talks. Your MIL sleeping with you both is shocking. He may be a mama's boy and somehow you have to accommodate his sharing with her but not sharing the same bedroom. These things may be difficult to talk to him about and so I advise you to find a counselor and go and meet that person for his/her inputs. About doing so much of work, why don't yo get a maid and relieve yourself of a lot of housework. And as the children grow make them gradually handle a few responsibilities too. For further assistance, you need to go for what is called 'continupoous counseling'