I am 29 years old female. I have external hemorrhoid before marriage that never bleeds. But now after baby delivery I am having severe constipation and also bleeding and pain from anus. What should I do to relive hemoriods without surgery.

I am 29 years old female. I have external hemorrhoid befo...
Homoeopathy has very good treatment for your problem. Take homoeopathic medicine Collinsonia 200 once daily for 7 days and let me know the response for further prescription.
Hi there. It seems to be anal fissure. The condition is worsen due to pregnancy which is quite common. Avoid spicy oily food. Take high fibre diet. Some laxative & do sitz bath.
Dear lybrate-user. Surgery is the primary management of hemorrhoids. If you want to avoid surgery you can use ointments which help decrease pain. A high fiber diet like green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and lots of water to drink daily will help. Conservative management will only provide temporary solution, keep that in mind.
Hi sit in warm water thrice a day take high fibre diet and plenty of vegetables take plenty of fluids take tab dobsil one tab twice a day do this for one week and let me know.