I had a lower back injury since last 6 months for which I have been doing exercises told by physio but them it's been almost 6 months now the pain is vanishing very slowly slow than I expected and sometimes I feel a pinched sensation and little pain still sometimes maybe because of my daily activities is there anything to be worried will it cure automatically by resting and exercises or there might be some serious issue as sometimes the pain is still there towards left side from the center of lower back please help thanks I got the x ray done but the ortho said only to take rest and gave me an ointment to apply on back but it's been 6 months and pain is still there though little but there.

I had a lower back injury since last 6 months for which I...
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.