I am 42 years old, I am diabetic. How to control sugar levels? I am using glucoryl mv2. What tablets can suggest? My sugar levels are between 210 to 240 (random)

I am 42 years old, I am diabetic. How to control sugar le...
Hi lybrate-user, I hope you're doing good. Diabetes can be easily controlled by lifestyle change and diet. Those are the best natural remedy for controlling sugar levels and nothing can beat them. You're what you eat so keep in mind whatever you're eating will show on you! The tablet which you're using is prescribed by the doctor I guess and its the best that before changing any medicine you should consult him for that but there's no as such need to do that. Also if its type 2 diabetes it can be reversed by changing your diet and making sure you're doing your best to change your lifestyle. For for information on it, you can connect with us and Ill be glad to assist you and make sure you control your sugar levels.
Hello lybrate-user. Change your lifestyle so that you can lead a happier life even with diabetes. Before thinking for a change in the medicine prescribed, kindly check your fasting and pp sugar and also HBA1C, becz these are the correct values obtained. Follow a strict diet, avoid all refined sugary substance, sweets in any form, fats in the foods, limit your non veg, then go for a check up. Follow a disciplined lifestyle for coping up with the disorder.
Dear lybrate-user, It's unfortunate that your sugars are uncontrolled despite being on treatment. But medicines need to be adjusted according to sugar levels of blood. Also newer drugs are available which not only control sugar bur also helps in controlling BP. Kindly come on private platform to get a detailed prescription. Regards
High end fibres in diet, regular caloric burning by exercises and 100% support of herbs needed along with your current regime. It will prevent all the complications in the offing incidental to DM and anti DM drugs.