Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 50 years male and have backache in neck for last two months. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Do st x ray of cervical region ap and lat view. Then consult. It may be due to either spondylosis or spondylitis.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.