Sir my mother is 56 years old. She is suffering from acute gas problem from last 15 days. All the test i.e. ECG, USG including LFT are normal. When gas formation occurred, she feels burning sensation in abdomen upper part. Sometime she also feels like vomiting sensation and in acute condition she feels making bubble in uper part of the abdomen which is spreading in whole body and she became restless. All type of injection relating to gas have been given. Presently pantop-d and dome tab. Has been prescribed for another 15 days. But relief is not much satisfactory. When gas get formed she feels loud bell ringing sound in ear also and due to this she can not have sound sleep and become restless till gas passed. In terms of food intake she only takes dalia, and light moong khichdi and apple. Pl look into disease and prescribe a suggestive medicine which can give her regular relief. Thankyou.

Sir my mother is 56 years old. She is suffering from acut...
Please Tell her Go for morning and evening walk regularly for good digestion Take salads and fruits more Take vegetables juices and soups more Take Cap wokride. 15 1 on empty stomach Tab gasex by Himalaya. 60 2... 2 Sy mucaine 2 tsf twice a day for heart burn when needed Re Consult me on Lybrate after 15 days for further advice.