Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a male 69 years old. Recently I had my check up. All results are okay specially my sugar is 78. My problem is my cholesterol which is at 225 and my heart is slightly enlarged due to age. What can your doctors suggest to improve and or to cure.

1 Doctor Answered
For your cholesterol, Heart related problem, in tbis age, maintaining peace of mibd by practicing Yoga/Meditation, Mild gentle walk regularly&along with that following strict diet pattren like avoiding fat/spicy/Junk/few particular items like Maida made, sweets,more intake of carbohydrates will help&maibtain all nutrious food in balance. Take more water&fruits. For any further more diet tips, Can ask.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.