Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.P. Aparna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.P. AparnaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am aged 62.My handwriting was very good while in office.I am now a retired person from Govt.job.But since 5 to 6 years my hand is shaking while writing for which handwriting has gone worst.Please advice me how can I get relief from it. Thank you.
Hemendra Kumar Mishra
I found the answers provided by the Dr. A.P. Aparna to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. A.P. Aparna to be inspiring. thank you mam ! i really appreciate
Never seen a doctor spend so much time with a patient. Detailed analysis and shared lots of information.
Receiving the patient& understanding the complaints is awesome.Holistic approach to treat is very nice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. A.P. Aparna to be knowledgeable. Thank you
Dr. A.P. Aparna provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you madam
Dr. A.P. Aparna provides answers that are professional. Thanks mem
Very patient in handling even children . . Friendly
The approach of taking H/o is very good & concern.
Thank you doctor for your valuable suggestion.
I am 29 years old. My AMH level is .281. I have hypothyroidism with TSH Level 6.50 .Can I conceive? What's the process? Please help.
Mera beta 4 days ka hai or uska jaundice level to 13. 1h to lectogen dena safe hai or agr de skte h to kya feeder se de skte hai ya katori sapoon se dena chahiye, main use apni feed b deti hu bt vo sufficent ni hoti uske liye 1 day me main bs 2 or 3 times e lectogen deti hu. please help me.
It was my first day at gym, And during exercise I felt dizziness and vomiting. Is it normal or should I do a checkup.
My thyroid level is 27. I suffer from hypothyroidism and weight gain issue. Kindly prescribe required medicine.
My age is 21 .I Am very interested to go something for country. I am unable to control my mind when I am going to sleep. While sleeping devils will come in mind. For good sleep what can I do?
My wife was having thyroid during complete pregnancy so She was taking thyronorm 100 mg. Now again she has got tested I would like to share the report with the doctor.
What is Low Sex Drive?
Low sex drive, medically known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSSD), is a condition where you may notice a drop in the urge to have sex or engage in any sort of sexual activity. It is something that everyone may go through at some point in their life. However, if this prolongs, you may be suffering from HSSD and you need treatment for the same. According to statistics, about 15 percent of men and 30 percent of women go through this at some point of time but never pay much heed to it.
What Causes Low Sex Drive?
The factors that contribute to low sex drive may differ in men and women.
Causes In Men
- Erectile dysfunction
- Alcohol and or smoking
- Low levels of testosterone
- Drugs dealing with depression, blood pressure, etc.
- Stress and anxiety related disorders
- Lost spark in marriage
Causes In Women
- Birth-control pills
- Drugs, smoking, alcohol
- Drugs for depression, blood pressure and pain
- Stress and anxiety
- Traumatic incidents in childhood, such as child abuse
Symptoms of Low Libido
Low sex drive happens over a period of time. If it happens over a few days, then it is nothing of great concern. However, if the symptoms persist over a span of few weeks then you may consider treatment. If you notice the following symptoms, then it may be low sex drive:
- Sex has become less frequent
- Your partner points out your disinterest in sexual activities
- You feel too lazy to initiate sex
- If you have stopped enjoying sex altogether
- Sex is less dynamic and more mechanical
- There is change in your pattern of desiring sex
- Aversion to sex
- No arousal even after sufficient stimulation
How To Treat it with Homeopathy?
Homeopathy helps to treat the underlying disease which may be responsible for low sex drive. There are number of cases in which low sex drive may be present without any other disease in the background. Homeopathy offers promising results in improving low sex drive. It helps in following ways:
- Treating the underlying cause
- Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
- Reducing stress and improving your stress coping system
- Replacing your antidepressant and anti-anxiety medicines, whenever possible
- Enhancing your moods and stimulating your sex drive
Homeopathy is strongly recommended in the cases of Low sex drive or Loss of Libido. The homeopathy drugs that can be prescribed to you for boosting your libido are:
Pregnancy is a major physiological process in a woman's body that increases the level of stress on both your body and immune system. Homeopathy is the most ideal form of medication that enables you to deal with the symptoms and complications of pregnancy. Homeopathic treatment has proven to be effective in treating severe ailments, including morning sickness, headaches, digestive ailments, muscle aches and other discomforts which are common in pregnancy. The usage of Homeopathic medicines during pregnancy is completely safe as it uses small amounts of active ingredients that enhance the natural abilities of your body to heal and cause general improvement.
Homeopathy has been around for many centuries and the medicines are prescribed on the basis of specific symptoms. In general, it is considered absolutely safe to have homeopathic medicines when you are expecting.
- Homeopathic medicines are highly diluted and are available in different potency. Generally medicines with potency ranging from 3X to 30X are advised during pregnancy.
- They are available in both liquid form (mother tincture) as well as tablet form. Tablets are preferred for pregnant women.
- There is no side effect of taking homeopathy medicines and they can be taken along with conventional medicines as well.
- Homeopathy does not suppress the symptoms. Rather, it works with the natural immune system to heal the body.
- The medicines prescribed are according to specific conditions. So they are more effective in treating problems.
- Taking homeopathy during pregnancy will also benefit your child, as they work to improve the entire system.
When compared to the other conventional drugs, Homeopathy has no side effects and is non-addictive, hence safe.
Here are the common homeopathy medications which are used in pregnancy:
- Aconite: This remedy calms extreme anxiety which is common in pregnancy
- Arnica: This remedy heals the soft tissue damage and reduces swelling and bruising caused during the birth.
- Bellis Perennis: This remedy is used when Arnica does not alleviate discomfort and it is considered to work effectively for sores and bruises, easing pelvic pain or abdominal tissue damage.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy helps to tone up and strengthen the uterus and prepares the cervix for the birth. It is also used to induce contractions during child birth.
- Cimicifuga: It is similar in action to Caulophyllum with a slight difference of producing coordinated contractions while alleviating the anxiety at the same time.
- Gelsemium: Works excellently well for dysfunctional labor with failure to progress. This also helps calm anxiety that is felt while anticipating the birth.
- Hypericum: This remedy soothes nerve pains which are usually common after a caesarian section or perineal tears and episiotomy.
- Kali Carbonicum: It eases the pain of contractions that is mainly felt in the back, especially in case of posterior positioned babies.
- Nux Vomica: Eases the contractions which are mainly felt in the back, extending to the buttocks and thighs.
- Staphysagria: This enhances the healing process of incisions or lacerated injury. It alleviates mood swings, feelings of anger, resentment, disappointment which are generally felt by the mother post birth.
Homeopathy is a safer during and after child birth.
One of the biggest worries that can be caused by a seemingly harmless thing is that caused by falling of hair or hair loss as it immediately throws up a stark image of a bald pate, which no one wants to have. The very thought of hairfall tends to lower your confidence about your looks. It may even make you a target of jokes. A commonly heard joke in our part of the world is that if one is losing hair, it is an indication that he is becoming rich. In reality, the opposite is more likely to be true. A person with falling hair ends up losing or spending a fortune trying to stop the hair from falling and preserving one’s crowning glory. Moreover, there is no dearth of enterprising people out to fleece such patients who are already hassled.
Causes of Hairfall or Baldness
The causes of excessive hairfall can vary from person to person as there are various possible reasons for this phenomenon.
- Deficiency in one’s diet where one does not get adequate levels of the required minerals and vitamins can be one prominent cause. Micronutrients like Zinc, Selenium and Iron are important for the normal growth of hair and any deficiency in these can cause hairfall.
- The absence of good health or the presence of some or the other illness can also cause the hairfall to increase.
- In males, the most common cause is the androgenic baldness or the male pattern baldness. This variety of baldness is present only in males and tends to run in families. It occurs due to the presence of excess of testosterone, which results in increased hair growth all over the body but the hair on the head falls out.
- Fungal infections of the scalp can also cause baldness in patches. Other localised infections of the scalp can also cause hairfall.
- Hairfall can occur in females just after pregnancy or after delivery. This has to do with the changes in the hormones that occur during these phases.
Role of Homeopathy in Curing Hairfall
Homeopathy is very effective in treating hair fall or baldness or alopecia. As mentioned earlier, when we say baldness, we do not mean the male pattern baldness or the androgenic baldness. In such cases, we can only reduce the hairfall. But in other cases, the homeopathic medicines for hair fall not only treat the symptoms i.e. the hairfall but also cure the systemic problems that are the root cause of the hairfall. In case the bald spots are happening due to fungal infections, the homeopathic medicines eradicate the fungus completely and the hair grow back on their own completely naturally.
Homeopathic Medicines For Hair Fall or Baldness or Alopecia
Homeopathic medicines like Acid Flour, Phosphorus, Lycopodium, Thuja and Silicea have been very effective in treating hair loss. It is very important to study the patient in great detail and find the exact cause of the problem and treat the root cause. Sometimes, there may be some hidden stress in the mind of the patient which may have caused this hairfall and it also needs to be treated accordingly if we want a permanent cure to the problem. Given below are the 5 best Homeopathic medicines for hair fall or baldness-
- Acid Flour – best homeopathic medicine for baldness in spots
- Thuja – best remedy for hair fall with dandruff
- Lycopodium – best medicine for hair fall after delivery
- Silicea – best treatment for baldness with constipation
- Phosphorus- best medicine for hair falling out in handfuls
These medicines are very effective in treating hair fall or baldness. The only thing is that the symptoms of the patient should be matched carefully with the right homeopathic medicine. In a lot of cases, some different medicine might be required based on the symptoms of the patient.