Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Sree Homeo CareYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hemendra Kumar Mishra
I found the answers provided by the Dr. A.P. Aparna to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. A.P. Aparna to be inspiring. thank you mam ! i really appreciate
Receiving the patient& understanding the complaints is awesome.Holistic approach to treat is very nice.
Dr. A.P. Aparna provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you madam
Dr. A.P. Aparna provides answers that are professional. Thanks mem
Very patient in handling even children . . Friendly
The approach of taking H/o is very good & concern.
Drs, wanted to ask which is good for health. Raw rice or boiled rice. Please provide me your opinion.
My 2 year 10 months old boy doesn't talk. Some times blabbering. He is not repeating. But maintaining eye contact. Should we wait for few more months without concerning?
Im not happy with my face. I have black scars and a little holes on my face. I got acne on my 10th class and it has been almost four years. I lost all my confirmation levels. I even feeling shy to talk with new people. And I don't want to let this go on like this. I want to put an end to this. Please help me.
My wife had been suffering from low back pain since few years back. Recently doctor here suggested to go through surgery for lumber disc herniation (L5). As of now my wife can walk some distance but high difficulty in sudden movements. Is there any temporary measure for getting some relief from pain during our journey to delhi by flight. Thanks (husband of patient)
Hi, I had thyroid problem from 2005. I am having 100 mg tablet daily now am 6 weeks pregnant checked 2 days back my tsh level has been increased to 16.41. I need a suggestion how much dosage I have to take to control my tsh level. Will my baby effects now.
I suffering from ringing of sound in Ear last 115 month, I take Acupressure treat for last 5 weeks for cold & allergy and also diabetes.
My Thyroid value is 6 . I have Pain in throat during saliva in. I also feel Tiredness, forgetful, low digestion. Please suggest.
Hello. Has diabetes from past 5-6 years no family background has diabetes. He is suffering from Muscular dystrophy from past 10-12 years he can't walk or stand only sitting and sleeping no exercise has more he will control in food and also from past 3-4 months he is not using white rice for his food he is intaking (foxtail Millet) and also taking tab Glynase MF morning and night from past 2-3 years approx please suggest him to control the sugar level correctly food items to in take not to intake. Sugar level (Fasting Blood 181 mg/dl- Urine Trace. Post Blood 297 mg/dl- Urine 0.5%) In this test the post sugar level has increased on last tests it was post <200.
Dysmenorrhea or painful periods occur when a woman feels pain in the stomach area, thighs, back and legs. This kind of a pain is very common during periods. While many consider this to be a common problem, extreme pain and cramps are not supposed to be taken too lightly.
The nature and severity of pain vary from one female to another. In some patients, the pain is mild. In others, the pain is severe. In fact, it may be so severe that one is forced to be in bed. While some have cramping pains, others feel discomfort only. In some cases, the pain is in the abdomen or lower abdomen. In others, the pain occurs in the back or legs. Some other symptoms too accompany the pain. Nausea or vomiting are commonly present with the pain. Irritability may also be seen. Some patients lose appetite. In most of the cases, the onset of pain is a little before the menses. The pain is usually relieved when the flow begins or at the most by the second day. Relief in pain is felt with hot fomentation or by bending double.
Homeopathic Medicines For Painful Menses:
Most females keep taking painkillers when they have pain. This is repeated at every menstrual cycle as they start thinking that this is normal. There is no need to think so. Homeopathic medicines are very effective in curing this problem. There are dozens of medicines that can be indicated according to the symptoms. All of the medicines have given wonderful results in my hands. Here I have compiled a list of the most commonly used medicines. The list has been named as the 5 best Homeopathic medicines for painful menses.
The extent and nature of the pain differ from one woman to another. In a few patients, the pain is very subtle. In others, the pain is extreme. Here are a few homeopathic cures that can help get rid of the period pain:
Lac Caninum helps in getting rid of painful swelling and tenderness in breasts that occur before the period and the pain may occur alternately.
Pulsatilla is the most commonly used homeopathic medication. Mood swings are common during periods; hence it helps in curing them as well. It is more suited for the women who experience subtle and tender pain. The person tends to get very emotional. Periods are generally late. The patient usually feels better outdoors and they do not feel thirsty easily. All these can be cured with Pulsatilla.
Cimicifuga is used when there is a pain that feels like cramps. It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for painful periods. It is also one of the best homeopathic medicine for extremely painful periods when other side effects show up as well. The pain usually occurs in the lower stomach area, but tends to shoot down towards the legs as well.
Mag Phos is very helpful in situations where the pain is usually relieved by using heating pads. The pain is likewise improved by applying pressure. The periods are dull. The pain increases due to cold and at night. Mag Phos is hence, one of the best homeopathic medicines for periods as well.
Nux Vomica is used when there is a continuous urge to pass stool while experiencing pain in the pelvic area. Nux Vomica is one of the best homeopathic treatments for such painful periods.
Belladonna is effective in situations where the pain begins and stops all of a sudden. The face tends to become hot, red and flushed. The blood flow is extremely red. The pain might be in the form of cramps as well.
- Chamomilla is used when the individual might be excessively touchy and feels extreme pain even if it is not that painful. The blood might be dark with large clots with a scarlet red hue. The person might also have extreme mood swings. Also, excruciating pain extends down the inner thighs. The individual tends to crave frosty beverages and the pain is more pronounced when she is lying down. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My elder brother is a 100% PH person. He is suffering from Urine Infection since 2006, now he is taking Fosfomycin Trometamol powder, suggested by a Dr. From chennai apollo hospital. Now he is suffering from loose motion after using this medicine, Dr. Suggested him to take this medicine for 3 months, already 1 month over and he is suffering from loose motion and weakness. Is it a side effect of the medicine/ is there any harmful activity of this effect. Please give me a suggestion.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.