Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from back pain, once I consult a doctor, after taking x-ray he told that L-3, L-4 are stressing so you got back pain, after some days I met another doctor he said no problem with L-3 and L-4, but I am suffering from that, I am working as a lecturer, it is not possible to stand much more time please suggest a medicine for me. Thanking you sir.

1 Doctor Answered
I am suffering from back pain, once I consult a doctor, a...
Please do a MRI to better evaluate you condition Please take rest in between classes. Do morning exercises/walk daily Do hot and cold compresses alternately to reduce pain Also take Mag phos 6x - thrice daily 4 tabs
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.