Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife, 66 years, suffered a intracerebral brain hemorrhage stroke more than a year ago. She is not under any medication for this other than her regular drugs for diabetics and hypertension. She still feels numbness around her right cheeks and continues to feel bitter taste in her saliva. Is this a common phenomena as some doctors say? Is there any medicine that can help to improve without much side effects? (She is too sensitive to most of the common medications.)

1 Doctor Answered
My wife, 66 years, suffered a intracerebral brain hemorrh...
Hello. She may feel like that. Use 1 pince of Paccha Karpura (you will get in grocery shop) added in 200 ml of water for gargling twice daily. It'll help her.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.