Sir, My wife aged 50 years prone to migraine and back ache. Yesterday she suffered a back ache. And she felt a ache transfered to bottom of the central part of the chest. Not in the heart area. Taken tab for muscle catch. But not of a much relief. Ache still there. Can not take long breath. Any remedy is welcomed.

Sir,
My wife aged 50 years prone to migraine and back ach...
Pain in the chest or centre of the back, be it anywhere (i meant not necessarily in the area of the heart, at your wife's age should've dealt with seriously. The causes of pain could be gastric irritation, acid reflux, lung infection or an angina too. Visit a physician, get a baseline ECG done. Further investigations may be needed only if necessary. Take care.
Sir,
Hi shridhar, Give her this Homeopthic medicine - BRYONIA 200, 6 pills three times a day for two days only... Consult for Homeopathic treatment if needed.