Diploma In Gastroenterology, Diploma In Dermatology, BHMS
Close your eyes and rest. ...
Massage your neck and temples. ...
Warm up your neck Try putting a heating pad or a warm cloth around your neck and the base of your skull to ease tension headaches. ...
Minimize stress. ...
Watch what you eat and drink.
Homeopathy has very good results and helps to get rid of migrain without side effects permanently If you have any specific question about your condition, consult for treatment
On the other hand in allopathy you can take pain killer whenever you have attack. It's temporary relief as it is not going to prevent next attack
In general you can do the following--
1. Take adequate night sleep
2. Eat at regular intervals. As starvation/gas can trigger migrain
3. Avoid things that can trigger migrain. Common triggers include alcohol, caffeine or poor sleep.
Inculcate good sleep practices like having a regular bedtime schedule and avoiding naps, caffeine and TV before bedtime.
4. Don't take stress- Pursue an enjoyable activity or verbalising frustration to reduce stress and improve mental health.
5. Avoid foods that you know triggers your migrain.
6. Hot packs and heating pads can relax tense muscles. Warm showers or baths may have a similar effect
7. Drink water. “Dehydration can be a big cause of headaches,” For more details you can consult me.
1.Sleep.Go to bed and get up about the same times every day, 3. Eat regular meals. 4. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration
5. Relax – listen soothing music. Walk for 5 mts
7. .avoid strong stimuli like loud noises, and smell of food
8. Keep your routine fixed and regular
for medicine contact on private chat.
International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
for headache take
nat mur 200 once day for 4 days
ANTHRACINUM 12c 4tims day for 10 days
GLONOINUM 200 once day for 4 days
Bell 3c 4 4tims day
Take Nat mur 12c 4tims day for 10days
Sanguinaria 12c 3tims day for 10days
Iris versi3c as above
Ask me in private so dat we can discuss in better manner and also u wil improve
Also we can change d medicine
DM - Neurology, Fellowship in Stroke Neurology, MD - General Medicine, MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
I understand want to know life style measures to reduce migraine frequency, intensity and duration.
Migraine patients should try to follow a routine based lifestyle which should include timely diet intake, sound sleep, regular aerobic exercise, using relaxation techniques and utilizing biofeedback mechanism.
There are many migraine triggers. As you enquired about specific food items let me name them: Alcohol,chocolate, aged cheeses, caffeine,nuts etc. But besides these there are other food items which may precipitate headache and we have noticed they are person specific. However, please let me tell you instead of avoiding triggers, the latest technique is learning to cope with triggers (Research still in process. You may also plan to maintain a headache dairy: which will keep a record of frequency, duration and intensity of headache. If you unsatisfied, may need to start a prophylactic medication besides the required sos pain relievers and other non pharmacological measures as measured. Please remember migraine is not curable but it is definitely controllable! Hope I am able to answer your queries. Wish you all the best.