I am 7 months pregnant and 8 months is going on. I have lower back pain and legs pains. Does it affect my baby? What should I do so that I can get relief?

Please do hot and cold compresses alternately if this relieves you. Do walking instead for some time in morning Take Mag phos 6x - twice daily for few days 4 tabs each time
Hi. your pain is because of gravide uterus pressure. It will never affect your baby. If severity more n affecting your daily work ,have walk on plan ground, milk, and yoga (but under expertise guidance), local application of painkiller like spray or gel. But avoid painkiller.
always sit on a chair with back support.Do not lift heavy objects.Take enough calcium atleast 1000mg.You can also elevate your feet slightly by keeping a pillow under your feet'.Do not stand for a long time .You can also use a local pain releiver balm for your backache,A hot water bag will also give you relief.
Apply pind oil.
Back and leg pain are common during pregnacy. It is because of the increasing baby weight and shifting of the line of gravity anteriorly. Avoid sitting for long time, walk around, do ankle pumps, maintain good postures, bend at knees while lifting, sleep in side lying with pillows under your knees, if you have no complication during your pregnancy then you can also do some back exs under the guidance of your doctor