Due to really rough masturbation for years, Now I can not feel any pleasure while masturbation and sex, I can not feel anything near penis, Is their any way to get back to normal like before?

Due to really rough masturbation for years, Now I can not...
Quite masturbation for 40 days things will be back to normal.
You can recover your sexual strength using by ayurvedic treatment masturbation will destroy you it slowly body growth and weakness heavily if you kept continue now I am giving you some tips adopt them 1-stop masturbation immediately 2-don't watch porn video 2. Avoid fried and spicy item 3. Eat green salad and vegetable like onion tomato cucumber and nutritious diet 4-do regular yoga exercises increases blood flow in the body, particularly to those organs involved in sex. In addition 5-may take ayurvedic medicine which increase your stamina and power.
Avoid porn . Engage yourself in other activities . Socialize yourself.