My mother is suffering from leg pain and back pain and recently these days her gums problem also started so please advice some exercise or any other treatment of possible.

My mother is suffering from leg pain and back pain and re...
What is her food habit please reply. Lie down on the floor left one leg 45 degree height. Count utp 30 then bring leg down. Do same on alternate. And lift both together. Follow it for month. If any problem wrote to us contact me thanks.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist massage gums.
Quadriceps strengthening exercises- Quad Clenches: Lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, Hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short Arcs: Lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day.