I am 45 years old n I am diabetic patient from last 9 years. Now sugar level of fasting 170 .I am continuing Aliphatic but I don't want to take any more and want to continue Homeopathy. please suggest is it fruitful .

Madam, Homeopathy is not good. What you need is dieting. You should consult a dietecian, advice will be given depending on the amount of work you do. You go for brisk long walks. Do yoga, Eat lot of vegetables . Go for regular follow-up with diabetologist
please daily take one spoon powder pf haldi and amla in equal quantity before food 2 times
Dear lybrate-user, since diabetes is a life long illness, the treatment also has to be lifelong. Allopathy has proved to be very effective for controlling diabetes. I am not sure about homoeopathy and it also depends greatly on the treating doctor. Any ways, it will have to be taken lifelong. Please understand that in homoeopathy if given wrong medicine can cause a permanent side effect which might be impossible to rectify. In allopathy, atleast a lot of research evidence is available for all the existing medications. & the effects & side effects are all documented.

Book appointment with top doctors for Diabetes treatment