I am a patient of "seizure for the last 15 years and am taking Mazetol 200 daily twice. Still some times I feel very depressed, disturbed sleep. What should I do.

If you r not having any seizures the dose morning n evening of 20g if sufficient. Being depressed is part of epileptics life. Be happy that you r problem is under control.
The relationship between seizure disorder and psychological problems is well known. It is not uncommon to encounter a situation where seizure is well controlled but psychological problems persist. If the depression that you feel is occasional and minor, it can be ignored. If it is troublesome, we can treat it with appropriate medicines. If you do not want to take medicines, psychotherapy can be done. Assuming that you do not have any other medical or psychological problems including bipolar disorder, a medicine such as mirtaz 7.5 at bedtime can be suggested in good faith. It will improve depression, is not addictive and also normalizes sleep. But please bear in mind that as these are medicines and considering your age, a consultation would be warranted at some point of time. Take care sir!