Is frequently testing blood sugar on accu chek harmful.I check 4 times a day.I am a diabetic patient and I check my blood sugar fasting before lunch after lunch before dinner and after dinner.

Is frequently testing blood sugar on accu chek harmful.I ...
Absolutely. Sugar levels are known to vary depending on our mental attitudes too. Looks like you r very nervous and anxious which s making you test your sugar so many times a day. It's better done once in 15 /30 days.
It is certainly not harmful. The point is whether it is useful. Just doing multiple tests per day (you did not mention whether you are doing it every day) does not help you. Keep a diary and share the readings with your doctor to analyse it give instructions. Do it again when and how frequently it should be done for your diabetes management. He is the best judge. As your, level variations can properly be analysed and measures recommended by a qualified and experienced doctor.