Sir, I am a 28 year old male. I would like to vaccinate myself for Hepatitis B, but I was diagnosed for sub clinical Hypothyroidism (hashimoto hypothyroidism) from an year with Anti TPO of 282.9 IU/ml. TSH (5.2). T3 (1.11) and T4 (7.0).The tests were of 6 months back. I am not on any medication. I have read in wikipedia that Hep-B vaccine can be a doubted-causative factor to another auto immune disease called Multiple sclerosis. I am little worried to take vaccine for this reason. Please clarify if I can take the vaccine ? Thanks for your help.

Sir go for a complete detox of your body with the help of ayurveda's panchakarma therapy. It includes abhyangam (massage with medicated oils) n medicated steam bath. This wud rejuvenate your body - improving your work efficiency and bettering your sleep. It will also strengthen your nerves and muscles. These procedures will take out the harmful toxins out of your body - cleansing your body. Also take shirodhara which would completely take the stress out of your body and you will feel light, fresh and full of energy. Strictly avoid all junks, oily -spicy food, pickles if you r eating, drink lots of water, juices or daily have fresh fruits. Try to keep your bowel clear.
Mr. Lybrate-user, millions of people world over have taken hepatitis b vaccine, there no cases seen of multiple sclerosis after the vaccination. A number of studies have ben conducted to see if there is any linkage between hepatitis b vaccine and auto immune disorder. The results are reassuring, there is no such development. So you can go ahead with the vaccination.