Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues? My son is entering middle school in the fall. What advice can I give him if he finds himself on the receiving end of cyberbullying? Will a person with Type 2 diabetes under control end up with the need for insulin? Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds? Is breast cancer inherited? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?

Dear lybrate user, you seem to be having multiple problems, let me try to solve one by one. There could be many reasons for bladder prolapse, but most likely uterine fibroids would cause uterine prolapse. You can get a pelvic and transvaginal ultrasound done to confirm. Uncontrolled diabetes may require insulin, you should check it regularly and may continue with oral hypoglycemics if controlled with that. You must use sunscreen cream to protect your self from sun. Some breast cancer may be inherited not all. Hashimoto thyroiditis is autoimmune disease. You must consult endocrinologist.