Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My father has an illegal relationship with other woman. I and my mother try to stop it daily but are unsuccessful .we both are in serious depression. My condition is just to kill him or kill myself. My mom, she goes on thinks about it, cries for long hours and also suffering from sleeplessness. What to do? I need a best answer as soon as possible.

1 Doctor Answered
My father has an illegal relationship with other woman. I...
Your father might be indulging in this relationship due to various reasons, which you can understand after few years. Does he fulfill the responsibility of a father, does he abuse you. I can understand your mom s depression. Take them to a psychiatrist to discuss about this extra marital issue. Do not have any violent thoughts with him. He is a person who needs to be analyzed and helped.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.