I recently had a heart attack. It was diagnosed that there was block in artery formed due to blood clotting. I was hospitalized for 4 days and underwent 2 angiography. The clot was removed by medication. I am just 36 years old and very adventurous kind of person. I like to go for trekking foresting etc. I want to know can I live long say at least 80 years if I followed proper diet. What precautions I should take to avoid another heart attack. Please guide me.

I recently had a heart attack. It was diagnosed that ther...
Take it as a shock treatment. 2 blockages are removed and you will lead a normal life if you are are fully careful about dos and do nots. Do not smoke or get exposed to pollution. Keep blood sugar levels and lipids levels within healthy range. Eat moderately and keep bp and weight under control. Exercise moderately according to constitution. Take more proteins like milk and curds. All of proteins supplements. Reduce bad fats like transfats out of your food plate. Eat good fats like a spoon of desi ghee or butter and a katori of assorted nuts everyday. Eat carbs and seasonal vegetables and fruits plus eating according to constitution. Take a spoon of honey added to water every day. Drink apple cider vinegar plus a spoon of honey added to it. Drink pomegranate juice, it does bring down the blockages. Say no to negative stress, only positive fruitful stress to bring results. Help others with cardiac problems. Good luck.