Hi I am 21 yrs old and am 74 kgs and my height is 5.6 . I have irregular periods.Please help me to reduce my weight and am having hypothyroidism since 6 months.

It shows that, you will be suffering from constipation too, so first to treat it. Avoid cereals, sweets, curd, milk shakes, bakery items, oily foods, ovoid often and often food intaking apart from 3 times. Take green vegetables especially cabbage, bitter-gourd, / any bitter taste vegetables. Use more jeera in your foods. Take 3tsp of kumaryasava with water af. 1tsp of hingwastaka choorna with food (used while taking food mix it). Use this for 3 months. When menses bleeding starts, stop the medicine for 8 days, then continue it again. Still regularize it. For hypothyroidism, you consult me after 2 months, first to treat irregular menses and constipation. If any query consult me again.
Hi, in thyroid apart from the medication it is important to follow a personalized diet plan and do activities/exercise as per the body frame. Your diet counselling would involve taking into account your thyroid malfunction and avoiding certain goitrogens from the diet. For personalised diet consultation do get in touch with me privately on lybrate.