I have less hair growth from past few years. I have less hair volume. I have dandruff, dry scalp, hair fall too. Can I use Dr. Reddy's mintop minoxidil 2% or 5% for my hair growth?

Hello, yes you can use either but will not control your all problems. For further advice, contact me. Regards.
Hello lybrate-user! a healthy scalp is one of the factor for hair health. Dry scalp is one of the reasons for dandruff. Other reason is yeast which naturally lives in hair follicle, when it multiplies it causes desquamation resulting dandruff. Regular washing of hair with shampoo will gradually reduce dandruff. Use anti dandruff shampoo twice a week and other days use a mild scalp cleanser. Tea tree oil contain anti fungal properties. If added to your shampoo it soothes scalp. Apply almond oil with castor oil at bed time and wash it off next morning. It will reduce dryness of scalp. Have a well balanced nutritious diet. Include nuts and fruits in your diet and have a plenty of water. Visit a trichologist for further assessment.