I have moderate stomach pain during periods, especially on the 1st day at night due to acidity. Can I take omeprazole capsules after dinner on an empty stomach before sleeping.

Omeprazole works better on empty stomach so better to take in the morning. Usually period pain is due to cramps. So if you don't get any relief, take drotin m instead.
Yes you can take omeprazole.
Hi, Lybrate user, tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins  to absorb neutrients to nourish your body, establishing your flow.  • go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress in order to improve haemoglobin level. • your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time. •tk, homoeo medicine, @ pulsatilla 30-5 drops ,thrice. •ensure, sound sleep in the night for at least 7 hrs. • avoid, caffiene,junk food, dust,smoke, exertion tk, care,
Better to take before food.
Omez is to be taken before food.
Yes, can use omeprazole. But use anafortan mf along with it for better relief.