Since I moved into hostel one and a half years back I have been having slight stomach problems like diarrhoea or gas but these few months these problems are getting more frequent. I pass a lot of gas and feel bloated though I don't suffer from constipation. What should I do?
40 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Take bland diet, avoid spicy, oily, fried and junk food2 eat and drink slowly. 3. Avoid fatty food, carbonated drink like soda/ soft drink/beer, chewing gum, sucking hard candy etc,
5. Avoid gas forming food like onion, bean, peas, potato, lentil, lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, mushroom, whole wheat bread. Fruits like apple/peach/pear
6. Avoid stress, anxiety
7. Go for regular exercise and avoid sedentary life style
8. Take one tablet of pan40 in the morning
9. Take unienzyme 1 tablet thrice daily after food for few days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Constipation treatment