Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 year male. I got a strain little right from middle of back which gives pain when I move my right hand. It was due to sudden twist of my hand during dance practice. Kindly suggest me a medicine or other method to get relief so that I can regain the strength.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 25 year male. I got a strain little right from middl...
Based upon your symptoms, you may be experiencing some tightness in your muscles. Since it hurts with certain movements it is most likely mechanical and will respond to physiotherapy treatment. A physiotherapist can examine you and make sure that it is mechanical and your upper right back pain is not being caused by something else that needs medical attention. To get some temporary relief applying ice can help relieve pain. It is important to use ice as soon as any pain symptoms appear. Ice should only be used at 20-minute intervals. Anti-inflammatory medications can also alleviate pain and inflammation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.