Pain feeling in the two side chest and back side last 2months. Also other problems starting snoring while sleeping from last few months. Other roommate noticed and told me I m snoring while sleeping.

Pain feeling in the two side chest and back side last 2mo...
Hi, please follow these tips to stop snoring: - reduce your weight if you are obese. - perform pranayama (breathing exercises) everyday. - quit smoking which irritates the mucosal layer of the nose and throat and causes blockage and results in snoring. - quit alcohol and sedatives which relax the throat muscles and results in snoring. - sleep on sides instead on back. - elevate the head by using a thick pillow which eases the breathing. - clear the nose before going to bed. - establish regular sleep pattern. - keep the bedroom air moist by using humidifier; as dry air irritates the mucosal membrane in thenose and throat. - perform throat exercises like repeating the vowels a, e, i, o, you loudly for 2-3 mins few times a day or keeping the tongue behind the teeth and moving it backwards - 3-4 times a day. - anti snoring appliances can also be used. Apply rumalaya liniment on the chest and the back 3 times a day and give hot water fomentation.