Head Lice 1% Soap is used to treat many infections caused by certain parasites. It is used to treat head-lice, crab lice and scabies. It is applied to the skin as a cream or lotion. It can be used as an insecticide and can be sprayed on clothing, mosquito nets or agricultural fields to kill insects and parasites.
Head Lice 1% Soap can cause a few side effects like skin discomfort, usually described as burning, tingling or stinging. A serious allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but symptoms of it include rash, dizziness, itching or swelling and trouble breathing.
Head Lice 1% Soap should be used with caution in people with colour treated or permed hair or in treatment of eczema with corticosteroids. It should not be used in people experiencing hypersensitivity to Head Lice 1% Soap or to any other ingredients of the cream. It is also not recommended to use on broken or secondarily infected skin. It is sensible to limit use of this drug during pregnancy or breastfeeding whenever possible.
Apply Head Lice 1% Soap to the hair, or skin, depending on the location of infection. Avoid its contact with eyes. The same treatment can be repeated after seven days if required. It may take some time before the full benefit of this drug takes effect. Certain medical conditions may require different dosage instructions as directed by your doctor. Applying too much of it may cause skin reactions where it was applied.
Hair on Scalp is like a crown, everyone likes to have proper scalp hair.
Nowadays many hair related problems are common like hair fall, hair thinning, split end, dandruff, dryness etc. but hair loss is a more common observed in men, women and children. A person loses an average of 100 hairs every day, if this exceeds then it becomes a matter of concern and needs treatment. In many hair loss cases, the hair doesn’t grow back. If anyone is experiencing excessive hair fall or hair is falling in patches then immediate treatment is advised.
To prevent your hair from becoming dry and brittle, ensure that you are getting enough essential fatty acids (EFAs) from fish, borage, and flaxseed oils, as well as adequate vitamin E. Daily massage of scalp with Coconut or Almond oil is most ideal to keep hair soft and moist, such massage provides nutrition and increases scalp circulation there by absorption increases.
If medication fails to re-grow or restore hairs then the only option is hair transplant operative measure.
Better to use many homely simple and tested hair care remedies like:
Hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness is a condition that affects both men and women. Surgical hair transplantation is the only solution for restoring the lost hair in pattern baldness when medical hair restoration does not offer you a good hair re-growth.
If you have well-defined and clearly established areas or patterns of baldness on the crown with healthy dense coverage of hair at the sides and the back of the head, you are probably suitable for a hair transplant surgery. Hair that is transplanted in the frontal region of the skull generally offers the best results. However, a hair transplant procedure can also be carried out on any other area of your head if you have some bald patch there.
It is best to have detailed information about the hair transplant procedure before you make plans to undergo a surgery. It is only after you have read through all the information that you can understand and appreciate the significance of surgical hair restoration. The information will also help you decide whether you are the right candidate for the hair transplant surgery. Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
Good candidates for a hair transplant include:
men with male-pattern baldness
women with thinning hair
anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn’t a good option for:
women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
people who don’t have enough “donor” hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
people who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
people whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
The Two Types of Procedures-
It's worth noting that there are new surgical techniques involved in hair transplants:
Hair transplants do, of course, utilise your own natural hair and re-growth can be expected within 4 weeks of surgery. Great care must be taken during your recovery period to protect the newly-transplanted hair. However, once it is deemed safe to resume normal activities, the results can be life-transforming. A successful hair transplant is permanent and can restore confidence and self - esteem. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Fever is indicated by the high temprature of the body, which at times can indicate that there is some underlying problem or infection that the body is suffering from. Some of the homeopathic remedies for fever are:
1. Aconite:This is for fever with restlessness and anxiety. The patient is seen with an increased thirst for cold water and intolerable body aches. Aconite is considered in fevers which have increased post sudden exposure to cold winds.
2. Bryonia Alba:This is used in fever with body aches. A person with a fever might want to lie down all the time in order to get relief from the body aches and even the slightest movement might cause them pain. An increased thirst for water is also seen.
3. Nux Vomica:This is a holistic cure for fever with shivering. This is made of natural substances and is of great help in cases of shivering and chilliness. A person with this fever might want to remain covered all the time.
4. Gelsemium:This natural remedy is very beneficial for fever where the patients suffer from dizziness, weakness and a tendency to faint. This condition is marked by an absence of thirst.
5. Rhus Tox:This remedy is considered to be the first choice in people who have fever along with extreme restlessness and body aches. A person experiencing this type of fever might want to remain in motion throughout in order to avoid the restlessness. This remedy is also given for fevers as a result of getting wet in the rain.
6. Homeopathic medicines for Fever with Flu or Influenza type:Influenza is a viral infection and is characterized with sudden fever, cough, pain in eyes, body aches, headaches, and pain in eyes. The homeopathic medicines that are of great help in influenza are Aconite, Gelsemium and Eupatorium Perfoliatum. Aconite is given in influenza when cold air exposure is the cause. This is usually followed by an immediate fever and nasal discharges. Restlessness and anxiety are also seen with fever. Gelsemium is the best cure for a runny nose and sneezing along with pain in head and eyes. The patient might also have drowsiness and weakness. Eupatorium Perfoliatum is of great help in fever with influenza, when the patient has extreme pain. This remedy has no side effects and provides instant relief from pain.
7. Homeopathic medicines for fever with malaria:Malaria is characterized by fever accompanied with chills and excessive sweating. The homeopathic medicines for malaria are Gelsemium, Arsenic Album, Nux Vomica and Eupatorium Perfoliatum. The patients who benefit from Gelsemium usually complain of absence of thirst and extreme chilliness. Arsenic Album is of help in people who are easily exhausted and need some water at short intervals. Nux Vomica is for patients who prefer to be covered in warm clothes during heat, cold and sweat.
Osteoporosis is a medical condition marked by a decrease in bone density. It results in the brittleness of bones and their fracture. Osteoporosis does not display any signs or symptoms but manifests itself in advanced age.
Homeopathic remedies for Osteoporosis
Unless directed by a homeopathic physician, take doses of low potency like 6X, 6C, 12X, 12C, 30X or 30 C if you are going in for self-medication. Follow the instructions printed on the label.
If you are taking a single dose, ten wait for its response. If the medicine is working, then wait for its full effect to manifest. If there is little or no response, take another dose. If there is no response at all after taking the second dose then change the medicine.
Please note that dosage depends upon the individual and the intensity of his/her ailment,
Are you suffering from extreme depression? Does your depression episode continues for a long time and makes you feel too tired to get out of bed? Chronic depression is capable of turning your life upside down, causing turmoil with all your activities, thereby, spoiling your regular life totally. At times, a person can get so drained by depression that getting out of bed seems impossible because of fatigue. It is quite difficult to deal with such situations.
Here are some important tips on how to overcome your chronic depression and get out of bed.
It is important to give yourself a purpose or reason to get out of bed. Many people believe that they might feel like leaving the bed in spite of being heavily depressed, if they had a worthy purpose. It is very important for you to get involved in something. You might hate a job, or hate working, but it will give you a reason to divert from your depressive thoughts.