My necks and half of the hands colour tone is very dark as compare to my body. How I can remove that tanned skin. Anything that I can apply to nourish my skin to get d same colour? Need suggestions please.

My necks and half of the hands colour tone is very dark a...
Home remedies- do the following twice daily: 1. Add 4tbsp fresh aloe vera pulp with half a tbsp home made turmeric powder and heat for a minute, then apply externally. Leave for 20 minutes, wash off with normal (tap) water. 2. Massage the skin with tomato pulp. Leave it for 15-20 minutes, wash off with normal (tap) water. 3. Prepare a fine paste of ripe papaya, oatmeal powder, milk cream and honey. Cover your face with this paste for 15 minutes. Wash it off with water. Yogasanas- sarvangasana, vajrasana, shavasana, anulom-vilom pranayam. Practice meditation. Avoid oily food, sweets, chocolates and icecreams. Increase your consumption of fruits (banana, apple, watermelon, papaya) and salads. Drink 4litres of water daily.