Use filtered water only
Take plenty of water daily
Take salads and fruits more
Go for morning and evening walk daily for good digestion and easy defication and good circulation
Recheck electrolytes after 3 wks at another lab.
- Both have essentially the same constituent that is sodium chloride so will not be of much help
- to reduce bp you have to reduce the per day quantity of whatever salt you are taking.
Hi lybrate-user, it seems you are suffering from allergy and the most common reason for the same is low immunity. Here are a few solutions:
1. Oregano Oil - Oregano oil has some excellent antiviral and antibacterial properties. It is also a great natural anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal agent and helps by giving relief to the inflamed nasal passages. It is also a great cure for sinusitis. Oregano oil is one of the best natural home remedies for sneezing. / Take half a teaspoon of undiluted Oregano Oil.
/ Mix it in a glass of fresh fruit juice (orange, grape or apple).
/ Drink the mixture twice daily for a week.
2. Saline Water Rinse - Saline water helps clear the minute dust and dirt particles that manage to get deposited in the nasal passages. Moreover, the warm water has a soothing effect on the mucous membrane which is very tender. Saline water is one of the easiest home remedies for sneezing. While pouring saline water into the nostrils make sure your mouth is kept open lest water escapes into the trachea or windpipe.
/ Mix 1 teaspoon of common salt (sodium chloride) in a glass of warm water.
/ Take a small dropper and fill it with the saline solution.
/ Squeeze some water into one nostril (tilt your head sideways).
/ Allow the saline water to drip out of the other nostril.
/ Repeat the process and keep your mouth open (for breathing).
3. Fresh Ginger - Ginger is a wonder herb root that has excellent anti-inflammatory properties. It is also a very good analgesic, antioxidant, and has anti-emetic properties as well. The antihistamine properties of ginger help control bouts of sneezing. Ginger is one of the best natural remedies for sneezing.
/ Take 2 fingers of fresh ginger. Wash, peel and extract the juice.
/ Mix the juice with a glass of warm water. Add a teaspoon of honey.
/ Drink this ginger juice twice daily.
4. Vitamin C Supplementation - Supplementing Vitamin C helps get relief from bouts of sneezing as it is a natural antihistamine that inhibits the production of histamines in the body. While allergens induce sneezing, antihistamines inhibit sneezing. Vitamin C supplementation is a great answer to the question “how to stop sneezing?
/ Make fresh lemon juice and drink.
/ Eat citrus fruits like oranges and grapefruit.
/ Add vegetables rich in Vitamin C in your daily cooking.
Hope this helps. Good Luck.
These values of TSH and T4 imply that her thyroid is functioning less than normal. Therefore she has to be given thyroid hormone medication from outside to bring TSH within normal limits and to bring relief to her symptoms if any. Please note that increasing iodine or chloride will not help in her case. She will have to take thyroid medication for sure. Hope this helps.