yes homoeopathic treatment is effective in such cases .. discuss your problems in detail with me. selection of medicines depends upon the individuality of the patient , considering mental and physical symptoms..you can consult me online for homeopathic treatment.
CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology, MBBS, certificate course in rheumatology and joint disorders., Diploma in community mental health
General Physician, Ghaziabad
2. Reduce body weight if over wt 3. No smoking/ tobacco/drugs/ avoid pollution
4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. Less sugar, potato, rice
5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily
7. Meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night
8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d.
9. Take more water
medicine can not be advised for open question ,for medicine and further advise contact on private consults.
Use filtered water only
Take plenty of water daily
Take salads and fruits more
Go for morning and evening walk daily for good digestion and easy defication and good circulation
Recheck electrolytes after 3 wks at another lab.