Hi, I am 30, was suffering from extreme hair loss, lost almost half of my hair actually. It has somehow improved now after taking follihair and vitamin d tablets. How can I improve my hair thickness my hair is dry and do not get oily after washing, I had a vitamin d and calcium deficiency earlier, I do have dandruff issues. Can you please suggest me some good homeopathy/any medicines and where can I get them.

I am sorry to hear about your concern but will be happy to assist you. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or a normal part of aging. Anyone can lose hair on their head, but it's more common in men. Baldness typically refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp. Hereditary hair loss with age is the most common cause of baldness. Let's connect over a call so that we can discuss your concern in details and make a suitable treatment plan for you.
Do you have dandruff problem also. Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo. 1. Vitamin for hair loss.(a, b and c) 2. Enrich diet with protein. 3. Do warm coconut oil massage. Take coconut oil and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage your scalp with this hot oil for a few minutes. 4. Avoid brushing wet hair. 5. Keep yourself hydrated. 6. Put on a shower cap for an hour then shampoo your hair. It helps to stop hair loss and promote hair growth. 7. Avoid hairstyles that pull on the hairline. 8. Ditch hair tools that use high heat. 9. Be wary of chemical processing. 10. Drink water to hydrate your body. U can mix arnica q and jaborandi q equal quantity. Apply on scalp with the help of cotton. Wash hair next day. Do it twice a week homeopathy is a very effective for this problem n has very encouraging results. You can contact me for a detailed consultation.