Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V.Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Wonderful experience. Observation was done very logically and prescription was precise. Need to see the results... Over all it is a time worth spent..
Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. provides answers that are knowledgeable. Sir ,actually before 6 months I consult a dermatologist dr. Anna alex of hamidiya hospital.She refer me mentop 10% lotion & Tab- kerboost & flora . After using this medicine my hair's regain with in three months but after stop using this medicines i again loosing my hair 's .now this condition i can't understand what can i do.please help.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. to be very helpful, knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and professional. Thanks.. HHZole looks to be working now. No skin rash for last 1 month. Will contact you again if it comes back.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. to be very helpful, professional, helped me improve my health, prompt and knowledgeable. 3rd consultation with Doctor Narasimhalu. Everytime health improved with his medicine. Thanks.
His approach and treatments are good and in the way of handling the patients itself gives half of the cures for their problems rather than the treatment. Thanks to the Dr for his approach and treatment once again.
Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. provides answers that are caring. U hv mentioning i hv to tk following medicine. Which medicine? Thanks for information. Will buy that cream. How many times i hv apply?
Dr. Narasimhulu Thank you for the advise . I forgot to add that I am applying Candid B cream every alternate day. Hope it will help me in the improving of the condition gopalakrishna
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. to be very helpful, knowledgeable, prompt, professional and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. to be very helpful. sir i want to share my photos of affected area..please send me your mail id as i need your advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. to be sensible. Sir Thnkku for ur suggestion.. send me ur whatsapp for private chat nd also ur clinic a dress. Thanku
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. to be caring. Ok sir I will use it..and I will send u some pic too of the affected area plz see it and help me out
Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u for your answer and Plz suggest me medicine. Which help in hair regrowth hair hair thickening?
I highly appreciate the way, he diagnosis his patients with full dedication... thank you so much Dr. for prescription... looking for result very soon..!!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, inspiring, practical and professional. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. to be sensible. Thank you sir . Can you snd me your contact no or address for further query
Haresh R. Advani
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. to be knowledgeable. Quite good! Where do I send Photos for diagnosis and treatment
He was quite sincere in understanding the issue and gives exactly required treatment. Good and positive response and experience too. Thanks.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. to be very helpful. Sir please help me along with that tablet what I have to take
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. to be professional, prompt and practical. Professional promptand practical
Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. provides answers that are very helpful. My face has completely filled with black spots..even my neck also
Able to locate and the DR Visited on time and was very much listening to my issues. Got medicine. result is expected to be OK.
Dr. Narasimhalu C.R.V. provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir. But what is the procedure to take this med sir??
At any point of time, only 90% of your hair is growing. The remaining 10% is resting and falls off after 2 to 3 months to make space for new hair follicles. Thus, while it is normal to shed a few strands of hair a day is normal, waking up to find multiple strands of hair on your pillow can be a nightmare for anyone.
Hair loss can be of many types and in order to treat it, you must first figure what type of hair loss you suffer from. Some of the main types of hair loss are:
- Involutional alopecia: This type of hair loss affects people who are middle aged and older. In such cases, more and more hair follicles go into the resting phase after which they fall off. The hair that remains becomes shorter and brittle making it easier to break.
- Telogen effluvium: Telogen effluvium is a temporary condition that causes changes in the hair follicle’s growth cycle and puts a number of hair follicles into the resting phase simultaneously. This is often experienced after a stressful event like a severe illness, childbirth, stress or sudden weight loss, and can last for anywhere between a few weeks to a few months.
- Male and female pattern baldness: For males, hair loss at the top of the scalp in an ‘M’ shape which gradually turns into a ‘U’ around the side of the head is a sign of pattern baldness. This condition makes hair follicle thinner, shorter and brittle and is triggered by genetic conditions. For women, this condition begins with hair loss at the crown and gradually progresses to complete baldness. Both male and female pattern baldness have very gradual hair loss and so you may not notice significant thinning until quite late.
- Patchy hair loss: One of the most noticeable symptoms of this type of hair loss is one or two smooth, hairless spots. Apart from the scalp, it can also affect the eyebrows, arms, legs and facial hair. In most cases, this has a sudden onset and is temporary. However, when hair grows back in one bald spot, it may fall out from another. In some cases, the hair may not fall out but may break, leaving behind patches of extremely short hair.
- Tinea capitis: This is a contagious fungal infection that affects the scalp of school-going children. It makes hair in certain patches or all over the scalp break off and triggers inflammation in the scalp. Pus-filled sores and a scaly scalp are other symptoms of this condition.
- Trichotillomania: Hair fall can also be triggered if you twist or pull your own hair. This psychological disorder often affects children and causes hair loss by breakage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
My hair is so curly and falling, I used hair straightener on my hair but not yet effect on hair. So please give me your opinion, I need to your best advise.
Can systemic vit E capsule is used for better hair growth. Can I mix vit E capsule to my hair oil for good hair or it can cause side effect.
Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age. Acne or Acne vulgaris occurs when oil, dead skin or bacteria block the pores on your skin. Though it is not dangerous, acne can be embarrassing and can leave scars on your skin. Severe acne can also be quite painful.
Pimples in the form of black heads and white heads are the main symptoms of acne. These can usually be seen on the face, back, chest, shoulders and neck of acne patients. Apart from these, painful lumps under the surface of the skin and red raised bumps can also be found on the skin of acne patients.
Acne can be triggered by a number of factors. Here are some of the common triggers for acne.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Hormones: Hormones play an important role in skin health especially when it comes to women. Androgens or the male hormones present in both men and women, trigger acne by over stimulating the oil glands. Women may also see an increase in pimples during menstruation. This is due to the fluctuating levels of progesterone that stimulate the production of sebum.
- Genetics: If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chances of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Medication: Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anticonvulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout.
Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.