I am 35 years old male, I am suffering from early ejaculation. Also I want to increase my stamina. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, take homoeopathic medicine - schwabe's damiaplant/ thrice daily for 4 weeks. Management: regular exercising keeps you fit and healthy, so don't forget to do it. Practice pranayam regularly for half an hour preferably in a garden early in the morning. Not to do these exercises within 4 hours after meals. One can have meals not within 15 minutes after finishing these exercises. These exercises are good for gaining and maintaining good health. Also, practice pelvic floor exercise or kegel exercise, consists of repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor. It makes the muscles of pelvis toned and strengthened! for increasing stamina: one can increase the stamina by including a well-balanced diet by adding low-fat products, plenty of fruits and vegetables and lean meat. So, increase intake of healthy food (food having anti-oxidants like green vegetables, nuts, salads, fruits, fish, green tea; food rich in calcium like milk & milk products; flaxseeds, poppyseeds), avoid alcohol & smoking, drink lots of water (10-12 glasses per day), take sufficient sleep (6-9hrs per day), avoid taking unnecessary stress/ tension, sports like football, basketball and all other sprinting games will help strengthen your heart so that more oxygen reaches all parts of your body, include cardiovascular exercises like running, swimming, jumping etc. And exercise daily for 30-45 minutes (brisk walk is the best exercise to increase the circulation of the whole body), later you can increase the duration as per your stamina. (do the above slowly and gradually). Medication: take schwabe's alfaalfa tonic and five phos./ thrice a day daily for 4 weeks.
43 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.