My age is 26. I have erection problem for last two years. Sometimes I got erection but it was not last long. I want good erection with or without medicine because I don't want to add the side effects due to the intake of medicines.

My age is 26. I have erection problem for last two years....
Premature Ejaculation It’s a disorder that can devastate a man’s self-esteem and spoil his relationships. Erectile Dysfunction, or impotency as it is commonly known, refers to a man’s inability to obtain or maintain erection of the penis during sexual activity. Obesity, heart disease, smoking, tobacco use, alcohol consumption, diabetes, psychological factors like stress, anxiety and negative feelings, the use of anti-depressants — all these usually contribute a lot to Erectile Dysfunction. Homeopathic remedies provides natural cures for Erectile Dysfunction. Made of substances sourced out of nature and having zero side effects, Homeopathic remedies can successfully treat Erectile Dysfunction. You can take William Shwabe's Damiaplant 15-20 drops in hot water 3 times a day. Continue for 3 months Any queries pls ask Thanks.