your ldl is very high it should b upto 40/ total should b>110-160
* rise in cholesterol is the major factor to develop-the high risk of cardiac disorder
* you should lower down your cholesterol up to the normal
level, following the under noted tips
* avoid junk, fried food.
* take orange, pears, apple, graps * include green leafy vegetables in your meal
* take oats, green tea, garlic, cadman, cinnamon.
* go for a walk in the morning to tone up your wt in order to reduce
* go for meditation
to reduce your stress-level
* take plenty of water.
@ chelidon q 10 drops thrice a day with 2 tsfl of water.