Hi. I dont have any dental problem but i feel my teeth is quite yellowish. I do drink a lot of coffee and i smoke too! i also brush twice a day and still i feel that my teeth is stained. Is there anything which will be helpful toet rid of this

Without quitting habit no, otherwise bleaching of teeth will help, aesthetic treatments like veneers or laminate will be helpful.
Get scaling done. For yellowness get your teeth bleached from a dentist
Professional dental cleaning at regular intervals will help in your case.
Since u r giving d history of taking coffee and smoking, then there r chances of having stains and deposits on d teeth. This will not go through brushing .U have to undergo cleaning of teeth.So I advise u to go to dentist as soon as possible.
Hi .Its because of your excessive intake of coffee and smoking.Stop smoking otherwise you will have more problems than just yellow teeth.You can get scaling(teeth cleaning) and polishing followed by bleaching(teeth whitening).But it will turn yellow early if you wont stop smoking and decrease the coffee intake.Because these will still produce stains and your bleached teeth will become yellow again because of them.
U can go for Bleaching session if u feel teeth are yellowish.
Leave the smoking. And take coffee once in a day scaling ur teeth by dentist and chewing happydent white/ orbit after 20 min of meal for 20 min