26 years old female she is a 4th medical student. Diagnosed as depression, insomnia,generalised anxiety disorder with 4 episode of hyperventilating panic attacks for three years. Now she is suffering from severe throbbing headache on top of the head and occipital region also same time radiate to face and jaw. She see nightmares at every sleep that dream say people come to kill her in every nightmares. She is on mirtazapine ,and alprazolam. Headache is the problem. Not relieve by any pain medication. Only for sedatives but after wakeup pain is continuing. What we do for it.

Hello sorry to know about her state! I would advised please consult a psychologist and seek therapy as in such cases venting out pent up emotions and releasing what's emotionally troubling can be of big help. A psychologist can understand the thought pattern and help her release her feelings. Therapy can do wonders in such a state. All her physical troubles seem to be an outbursts of her emotional state and the could be many reasons or situations behind it. So please consult a psychologist so that he can get relief from her state. Relaxation exercises can be of big help. Help her to do pranayam and practice yoga for relaxation. Hope she feels better soon! god bless her with health and healing!
Dear, it is nice of you to show concern about this medico. Since she is already on treatment with a doctor, please see that she regularly takes these tablets. She might stop it as soon she is better and thus having another episode. Please avoid pain killers for this headache. Let it be diagnosed properly by a psychiatrist or neurologist. It may be due to her depression itself or tension headache. After diagnosing, the appropriate treatment will be suggested.
Mood stabilizer lamotrigine should be used.
Hello its plain anxiety she has suppressed the symptoms but ots imperative to work on her thought level to uncover her negative thoughts that give her nightmare or stiffness once we work on that her mind and body will start to heal consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online I will be happy to help her take sessions all the best.
V. Unfortunate at this age. Best is visit to naturopathy centre yog gram by patanjali baba ramdev. Medicines will not be harmful but soothing herbs. Far better than allopathic.