Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have meet with an accident and have a fracture in my leg and I have a lots of pain right now. What should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Kindly contact a orthopaedic surgeon as early as possible and For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.